Zaz

haute-couture designs

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

my own one skein creations




i was wondering, like ok, i make my own things using one skein, tons using one 50 grs of things that are my favorite! i start with the yarns that i have and assemble them by color combination and i get an idea. the trigger can also be an event (such as the christmas swap that i participated in at "brentano's", a french-american bookstore. everyone that wanted a gift back gave a knit item using 50 grs of yarn. would you like to see what i made for that one?
better still, people inspire me, like camille my niece, i made her tons of things because when you know a camille, it just shows all over on her, her taste is so "there", in her room, on her air, in her clothes, she loves pink, purple, and the color in between pink and purple. she's such a girlie.
now chris wants something that takes one skein, he's so bad, hehe.
i knit dario a hat and guess what? when i first met dario at my booth, he was eyeing my hats intensly, when you see my hat, you will just KNOW why. dario is going to venice, such a lucky guy, he deserves it, haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home